Friday, September 4, 2015

Questions 9/4/15

My computer experience is from my senior year of high school last year with Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Adobe Photoshop. I have a computer at home, but it doesn't have either of those programs. My major is Computer Graphic Design. In this class I hope to improve more with my creativity, learn more about the two programs, and improve my skills with using the programs. My favorite artist is Pablo Picasso. My favorite music band is Krewella. Something I think is interesting about myself is that I was adopted from Braila, Romania at age 2.
There was a girl walking around the campus of Camden County College Blackwood campus and it was her freshman year of college. She was going to turn 19 on October 18th. She was definitely looking forward to that as well as her future after and during college. She graduated from Timber Creek Regional High School around June 22nd, 2015. She was so relieved to be done with high school because she had been bullied and no one likes to be bullied. That girl is me and hopes for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment